We love our clients. They’re awesome.
Mule Design took a look at a lengthy, complex list of requirements from us and immediately boiled it down to one principle: that our mission and our vision for the organization should be reflected in our visual design. Then they built that with us.
Scott Klein Editor of News Applications
Open Society Foundations
Mule melds deep strategy with imaginative design. They'll challenge your thinking, sometimes forcefully, but great things will come of it.
Chipp Winston Director of New Media
Mule delivered a site that was as beautiful as it was functional. The team managed to balance creative genius and business know-how every step of the way.
Kristina Halvorson CEO
John S. Knight Fellowships at Stanford
Working with this group has been everything I hoped it would be and nothing I feared it would be.
James R. Bettinger Director, John S. Knight Fellowships at Stanford
Mule’s insightful discovery and design process helped increase our traffic and make the site an overwhelming success.
Noel Rabinowitz Director of New Media, Applied Research Center
Other People We’ve Worked With
- Advance Digital
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Anita Borg Institute
- California Charter Schools Association
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Financial Executives International
- Financial Times
- Glaucoma Research Foundation
- Lending Club
- Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority
- MediaShift and Idea Lab
- Meredith Publishing
- National Audubon Society
- Opus Capital
- POV - The PBS Documentary Series
- Rasmuson Foundation
- ReliefWeb/United Nations
- San Francisco Opera
- Seattle Times
- Six Apart
- Stanford School of Medicine
- Tugboat Yards
- U.S. Green Building Council
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania